• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hi all!

I'm Etienne from Pretoria South Africa,currently riding a Ninja 250. I've been test riding pretty much everything from a GSXR600 to the BMWR1200R in the past couple of months with the intention of upgrading soon. I met the lovely NC700X on Monday and fell in love, I just felt completely at home on the bike. I've made up my mind on the red version and will hopefully be getting one by end of March!

Hi everyone
I'm from tuther side of the "pond", Uk the Midlands.
Had my NCX for a few days now and loving it :D Have been retired for a week as well so will have plenty of time for the farkling once 600mile service is completed.
NCX is best bike i've had for many years
Tim

Thinking of moving from my Bonneville onto the NC700x. Found an untitled at a dealer w/ all 3 cases and heated grip option for $6,500. I am liking the higher seating for my knees; Bonneville too tight after 5 hours. Also the storage; I do not like the Bonneville carrying capacity. A great city bike and physically it has toured for me, but not with tons of comfort or power. I am always looking for that 6th gear on my 5 speed. I though of changing the sprockets, but it is only one reason of the many things not getting satisfied by the Triumph.

Thoughts? The storage, height, and range are my top 3 reasons. The Bonneville maxes out at 145 miles with reserve depleted; the NC looks like 300 highway miles til empty (5 x 60mpg- ish?)

Thanks all-

Hi this is the first forum I've joined and in truth joined as I'd looked at technical items as a guest and then thought why not join and see what else catches my eye.

Introducing myself seems strange, but here goes.... I've had the 700X since late August 2012 and it meets my expectations of it. I like the broader spead of power and bought it with the aim of longer journeys as I'm now retired. The last Honda I had was an early SOHC 500/4 1972 model that I had from 1977 until 2005 when I sold it much to my regret as I could now afford to give it the attention it needed. However taking off the rose coloured glasses the 700X although producing similar power output is more suited to my needs now.

My new NC700X joined the '07 Ducati GT1000 in the garage on Jan. 29. Got 71.4 mpg (U.S.) today on the first fillup. Can't wait to see how it will do after it's broken in!

Steve Mc.

Hello everyone,

Just bought my new NC700x on February 1st and have just over 300 miles on it. Lovin' every minute of it! Got some new gear too and ready to ride. I've been on two wheels longer than four and don't plan on changing. My mom and dad bought me my first dirtbike for Christmas when I was 7 and I was hooked! Look forward to some great discussions on the forum.

- Cam

Hello all, bought my NC700XD on this week, but unfortunately i can't try it yet, because in Moscow cold and snowy, so i'll be wait April. But very glad that found that forum.

Little Joe SoCal in da house! Liked the way the NC700X looks so I bought one. Fun bike, just need to ride it now.....

Back