• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New NC owner in So Cal

kumatae

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess I should make my formal introduction to make it official. Been lurking for a while and now as I type this, I'm on a train down fully geared up to SD to buy a new to me NC700X. It's a 2014 with less than 4000 miles with few upgrades. Negotiated down to $4100.

I plan to use it as my daily commuter, 60 mile round trip and if all goes well, next year I hope to ride it up to Alaska.

As a former military guy, I have good contacts in both Germany and England so I've been scouring eBay sites over there and other European shops to save on some of the farkles. Also noticed some vendors over there don't even ship to the US. If anyone has some good websites, it would be much appreciated. Hope to learn and be a solid contributor to this community!

Oh and picture to follow since I'm a visual person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there! You made a great choice - but we're kind of bias around here. You'll love it as a commuter. You'll probably be looking for lots of mods (seat, windshield depending on your height, luggage, etc) if you are looking at some long distance riding. Everything is widely discussed around here.

Here is a good, but sometimes dated FAQ:
http://nc700-forum.com/forum/main-l...how-please-read-before-posting-questions.html

Big thread about luggage:
http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-mods/5412-pictures-various-honda-nc700x-saddlebags.html

Sort the mods forum by replies to find other topics such windshields and seats

Have a safe ride back!

Welcome from Chicago.
When I’m shopping for motorcycle gear/farkles, I’m usually checking these websites:
- This forum
- Motomachines
- Revzilla
- TwistedThrottle
- Tourandride
- Cycle gear
Amazon and ebay sometimes beat prices of the websites mentioned above.

1ba2a3285af8071822adf8a0c18ea4b3.jpg

Picked it up and rode it home. Already installed givi 1111fz for my generic top box and my air hawk. Definitely gonna have to chnage some of the ergonomics on the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back