• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New NC.

T S N

Reaction score
Visit site
Picked up my new bike Saturday.
Put 60 miles on it Saturday, and 275 so far. I liked the idea of an automatic, but didn't realize how fun it would be. I still step on air and reach for a clutch that isn't there :)
One thing I noticed is the bike does not handle as good as my other two bikes, DR 650 and PC 800. It feels almost unstable in the corners. It's not sliding or anything, just not comfortable. It could just be
that I have not ridden enough yet or something, but I don't remember the rental 2012, feeling like this. The tire pressure is set right where Honda says to.
I think I may need to ride more. I love this bike.
Terry

Welcome TSN.

I find mine rides better with a bit lower pressure. Assume you are riding alone without a lot of luggage weight and recommended pressure good for max load on bike. Experiment for what works for you.

This bike does sit a little bit higher and a few of the bike in the market place. Will not be long until you will get use to it. Have fun and ride!

Welcome from Little Rock, AR. Congrats on the bike. Your comments is kind of surprising because most people say the exact opposite. I can't really compare it to anything I"ve ridden in the last 20 years but I think she rides well.

Grats on the new bike. I know you will enjoy it, I just think you just need some more seat time. This thing is a weeble. The 2 bikes you are trying to compare it to are like trying to compare a cruiser to a Grom. It makes sense that it handles different, they are completely different bikes in completely different spectrums.

Welcome from Denver, CO. You'll grow to love this bike. I'm ready to turn 1600 miles and she's a month old today. At about 1200 miles she started enjoying life and felt much smoother. -Rick

Congratulations on the new bike. My last bike was a PC800. The NC and the PC are completely different animals. I was in love with the way the NC rides in the first 100 feet. I had the PC for two years and just could not make the bike comfortable to ride for more than an hour or so. Give it some time, you'll get used to the way it rolls.

Congradulations! Another Florida NC700X rider. I just bought a pre-owned 2013 NC700XD with 704 miles on it this past Saturday from Riva Motorsports in Pompano Beach. If you are in the area pm me and perhaps we can get together and ride. (FYI for others in the area there were two or three pre-owned that Riva had on the floor.)

I rode mine 350 miles round trip the next day for a RTE and it was very impressive, as I am sure you will find.

Back