• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New NC700XA owner from Montreal, Quebec CANADA

maxou723

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Just bought a 2012 NC700XA brand new last week. After having driven various sports bikes in my younger days and of not owning a motorcycle for the past 4 years now, I decided I wanted to get back into it. I saw the NC700XA and fell in love with it. Wasn't too sure about the 2 cylinder engine at first, but its growing on me.

Had to go pick it up at about 1 1/2 hours drive from home on a cold (5 degrees celsius) and torrential raining morning! But man was it worth it! Even got a little of hail coming back home and just missed the snow by 30 minutes!

Anyways, gonna post a couple of pictures of my ride and don't be shy to write to me!

Welcome from the Oregon coast. Hope your weather gets better soon.

I love Montreal!! Its the closest you can get to Europe on this side of the pond. You have pubs in 200 yo buildings that have always been pubs. My favorite memory of Montreal was in one such pub that truly had a plank floor with grooves worn into it between the tables and 7 foot ceilings that I will never find nor name again where a good friend and I were drinking heavily and catching up on old times. The best Celtic band I have ever heard sparks up and plays a while. Now I am a sucker for a live band and Celtic music is just infectious so I listened while we talked for about an hour and when the waitress came by I ordered the band a round. I was promptly informed, with a smile, that there was no band. So I got up to take a look because there WAS a goshdangit band. The band was a group of patrons sitting around three or four tables that had been pulled together drinking and playing. So I bought all 12 or 15 of them a drink. The bartender gave me happy hour prices on that round. :) That was a great night. And I am sure the every night in Montreal is just as magical.

That and the fill you own container spirit vendors. I like them too....

Welcome. :)

Bienvenue Maxou de Québec ! As far as I know, we are only two NC owners in Quebec, hope you"ll find some more in Mtl !

Welcome! I'm just the other side of the border in Brockville, Ontario. I've got the S model, bought it new from the local dealer just over a month ago. The X definitely outnumbers the S on these forums.

Back