• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New NCX rider...sort of

robnpat

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife and I picked up my grandson and daughter from the airport last night. We haven't seen him, except for Skype and photos, since the week he was born, back in June.

Anyway, here he is wanting to zoom around on my Honda Rubicon, and sat on my NC700X. Also, my daughter was able to get a pic of him in the cockpit with the pilots before they left Seattle. That is my favorite pic. I hope he becomes a Captain of an airline. That was my goal when I was in high school but Crohn's ruined that before I left the ground (I was able to get my Private license, though)

DSCF1644.jpg

DSCF1648.jpg

DSCF1649.jpg
VROOM VROOM, Papa!!

airplane.jpg
Alaska Airlines B737-800

Looks like you're starting him out young! Enjoy the visit. With grandkids living a long way away I know what it's like not to see them frequently. It sucks. Thank goodness for FaceTime! Maybe one day after retirement that may change.

Yeah, with his parents both in the Navy, anytime we can see him is precious time. His grandma and me got him some noisy toys (as payback for his mom when she was young...:eek: ).

Very nice!
BTW: I like your vanity plates in the background of the first pic!
Thanks, Searsboy. Yep, I got that so everyone knows that my wife is the Best Wife (BST WFE). What is funny is that the gals at her work weren't surprised about that license plate when we got the Cruze, because she always get flowers, Vermont Teddy Bears, and other surprises from me at her work; they are jealous and their husbands hate me for it because their wives tell them all the things I do for my wife and they want the same treatment ;) . And, because of the license plate, it is a sure deterant for me driving it by myself (I get alot of stares)....

Thanks, Searsboy. Yep, I got that so everyone knows that my wife is the Best Wife (BST WFE). What is funny is that the gals at her work weren't surprised about that license plate when we got the Cruze, because she always get flowers, Vermont Teddy Bears, and other surprises from me at her work; they are jealous and their husbands hate me for it because their wives tell them all the things I do for my wife and they want the same treatment ;) . And, because of the license plate, it is a sure deterant for me driving it by myself (I get alot of stares)....

That's too funny!
So valentine's day is around the corner...what're you gonna do for her? I'll either applaud you and maybe follow your lead...or dislike you even more. hahaha...kidding!

I don't do anything for her on Valentine's, except going out to dinner. All women expect something on Valentine's, so it isn't a surprise to the women when they get something on that day. She gets things when she least expects it. And that, my friend, is how I get her to let me get an ATV (actually I had 3 at one time, and now just have my Rubicon), my NC700X, and stuff for my expensive hobby without alot of grief :rolleyes:

That's awesome that you've got such a happy grandkid!

I think the real secret to a happy marriage is having a spouse who you get and who gets you. I love my wife to pieces mainly because she would laugh at the flower and teddy-bear gifts. Please believe me when I say that I mean absolutely no disrespect, you know your wife and what makes her melt, and that's pretty awesome. I'm absolutely sure that you've got an awesome marriage and you've got the vanity plates to prove it!

My wife is wired differently, just like me. I don't think I'd have the patience for another woman, so I figure I'm pretty well off. She might be settling, but if she is, she doesn't let on.

Hey Cagedodger, I wouldn't have patience for another woman, either. My wife loves those goofy 'psuedo-reality' shows like Housewives of 'Any US City'...ugh :confused: I can't stand them. But, she loves me so that is a major bonus. My wife didn't have a very good first marriage (spousal abuse...the stories I heard!) so I feel that she deserves it and making up for the 'other' guy. Plus, it really makes her office ladies very jealous of her

Back