• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New owner in South Carolina

pseal

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, All!

Yesterday I picked up my standard-shift NC700X. I got the full luggage set and center stand (which unfortunately I'll have to wait a month or so for.) So far, so good! I'm quite excited about this bike. I have read all sorts of good stuff about it, and I test rode a dual-clutch model and enjoyed it.

I have been riding since 2003 and still own my first bike, a 2003 Ninja 250 with about 80,000 miles on it, and a 1998 Honda VFR that I bought in 2005 and have put 60,000 miles on, bringing it up to 75,000 total.

I live in Columbia, SC, where I work as a software developer. I play the tuba and bagpipes, scuba dive, and hike when I'm not riding. :)

This seems like a good bunch of folks, and I look forward to getting to know this great motorcycle with you guys.

Cheers,
Payne

Welcome from Florida. I have family up near Greenville, maybe we could do some riding on the Blue Ridge Pkwy when I come up.

Hello, All!Yesterday I picked up my standard-shift NC700X. I got the full luggage set and center stand (which unfortunately I'll have to wait a month or so for.) So far, so good! I'm quite excited about this bike. I have read all sorts of good stuff about it, and I test rode a dual-clutch model and enjoyed it.I have been riding since 2003 and still own my first bike, a 2003 Ninja 250 with about 80,000 miles on it, and a 1998 Honda VFR that I bought in 2005 and have put 60,000 miles on, bringing it up to 75,000 total.I live in Columbia, SC, where I work as a software developer. I play the tuba and bagpipes, scuba dive, and hike when I'm not riding. :)This seems like a good bunch of folks, and I look forward to getting to know this great motorcycle with you guys.Cheers,Payne
Hoi Payne (hoi=hello in switzerland)Glad to have you. I hope you will find all your answers here, fit your mainstand, fit your handguards, topup the right level of oil, fit the lights, the racks, the panniers and then choose your new virtual colors from our photoshop expert...in other words, enjoy yourself! Call me Joe. Happy Joe. :p

Hello pseal (Payne). That's a lotta miles you racked up there on your other rides... Congrats on your recent acquisition and welcome to the 700 club.

Hey John,

My most recent dive was about six weeks ago; I went with a group about 20 miles off the coast of Murrells Inlet, SC; we went down about 65 feet to a wreck. Saw lots and lots of fish, including a couple of barracuda. I did my certification dives at a couple of springs near Gainesville.

Take care,
Payne

I've been to Columbia, SC a few dozen times. My work sends me there every 18 months or so for training and conferences. Most of the time it's just for one week, a few times, two weeks. That's where I was first introduced to southern BBQ. Maurices. Completely different for KC BBQ. :D We usually like to hit up the Blue Marlin and an Italian restaurant (I forget the name) that is in an old firehouse.

WGW

I've been to Columbia, SC a few dozen times. My work sends me there every 18 months or so for training and conferences. Most of the time it's just for one week, a few times, two weeks. That's where I was first introduced to southern BBQ. Maurices. Completely different for KC BBQ. :D We usually like to hit up the Blue Marlin and an Italian restaurant (I forget the name) that is in an old firehouse.

WGW
SC BBQ is Pulled pork ONLY!!! Our sauce is a wonderful mustard base. I love it.

Back