• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Rider / New Bike

SirTedE

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Folks,

Well, I just did it!

Long story short, I saw the NC700X back in 2012 on the internet, and well I couldn't stop think about it so I decided to go and get my bike license a task in itself in the UK and now I'm the proud owner of a black and white NC700X. I'm what you would call a somewhat approaching maturity (cough!) and is as excited as a 6 year old school boy with a PlayStation for the first time.

OK so I just got a high screen and ordered a Givi top box and panniers for those long trips with my girl who is as excited as I am. I'll be discovering all of the UK then invade Europe and maybe the world!! with my brand of humour to take photos of this beautiful planet of ours.

If you're in the UK I think all NC owners should meet one day and compare stories.

anyway please feel free to say hi or drop me a tip or two as both a new rider and bike owner.

Keep it moving.

SirTedE

Welcome from southern California, USA. Enjoy those narrow, winding roads you've got out there. I hope to invade your homeland at some point, but for now I will explore my own very sizable backyard.

I like you read about the nc. It's a bike that can do a little bit of everything. I just love the frunk. Plus with the givi rear trunk, it's the perfect commuter bike.

K

Hi Chestnut, Thanks for the welcome and please come over and enjoy the invasion who knows maybe I'll be over in San Diego with my bike one day after I get a bit more confident of course.

Last edited:
Those are the sweetest moment, having a new bike and being excited about your ride.
Never overestimate your skills, you'll have such enough time to ride and learn. But all besides, enjoy the bike.
Even if it rains or riding at 35 C every moment can be fun.

I ended up commuting with it, this is my only bike, too important for me for everyday survival training. Much better going aboard to the hills or to the sea and have some rest.

BTW, welcome here!
/get a front fender extension and some crash bars, if you don't have! /

Back