• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New tail/brake light

calbigbird

Reaction score
Visit site
I put a new tail/brake light on yesterday. It is a Ghost Light from Sound Off Signal. It acts as a second tail light. When the brakes are activated it flashes five times and then goes to solid red. At $170.00 it is a little costly, but I think the output is worth it. At night, it overpowers the Honda tail light. I probably posted the video wrong, but it worked when I tried it.

[video=youtube;jdkXREtjPt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdkXREtjPt0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Well, it might be very annoying to somebody riding behind, especially when riding winding roads, passes and so on. I would get mad.
I BTW like the Bruudt tail tidy. Very lightweighted, very well designed, good LED taillight and brake light without flashing effects. Fits stock flashlights.

It could very well be a lifesaver. Last year I lost a riding buddy. He was a MSF instructor and ex-motorcycle cop. He was killed at a traffic light by a intoxicated criminal who never touched his brakes. Maybe, just maybe that could have made the difference.

Well, it might be very annoying to somebody riding behind, especially when riding winding roads, passes and so on. I would get mad.
I BTW like the Bruudt tail tidy. Very lightweighted, very well designed, good LED taillight and brake light without flashing effects. Fits stock flashlights.

Hey, do you have photo/video of the Bruudt Tail Tidy? Was looking at it after looking at their radiator guard. Was concerned as to how bright the LED brake light could be.

Hey, do you have photo/video of the Bruudt Tail Tidy? Was looking at it after looking at their radiator guard. Was concerned as to how bright the LED brake light could be.
[video=youtube_share;IgGKre73oKA]http://youtu.be/IgGKre73oKA[/video]
Pics: see PM

Phil

Back