• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New to Riding

Hi Dave,

A friend of mine just moved up that way and shares teh the same sentiment. I hit a few of those roads on the way up! I love the scenery and setting of rural Florida. The curves add a little fun too! We have a few good runs down here in Lee County.

I don't know what cartridge emulators are. I'll google it. But, in the meantime, if you have any recommendations I'd really appreciate any input. I hate asking...Catholic guilt kicks in I guess.

I needed to add a comment about the brakes. The first raccoon running out required pretty strong braking. There must have been some sand on the road as the ABS kicked in and worked flawlessly. All other stops were super smooth and controlled. I have zero complaints on the brakes. I use front and rear in tandem always. I'm 6' 02" 240 LBS and was carrying about 20 LBS of extras, wore all gear too so whatever that adds...about 15 LBS more I guess.

Mike

Back