• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New

DCM

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all
Long-time rider new to the forum and a 2015 NC700X. Currently rolling through central Illinois. Going through the threads, learning the issues, farkles, and more. Mostly just enjoying the bike and the freedom in the wind. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum, DCM. (Sent you a private message).

Howdy and welcome to the forum.

Gave me a start when I saw those initials... one of my best bow building buds from Mississippi went by DCM on the archery message boards. He died maybe 20 years ago. To see DCM pop back up was a shock lol.

Reactions: DCM
Howdy and welcome to the forum.

Gave me a start when I saw those initials... one of my best bow building buds from Mississippi went by DCM on the archery message boards. He died maybe 20 years ago. To see DCM pop back up was a shock lol.
Sorry for the shock. I used to go by DthWsh on other forums but I sold my 1250 Bandit for a number of reasons (even though it was awesome!). But like a June bug in the faceshield at 70, makes us mindful in a hurry. Hope there are some great memories there!

Back