• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Noco Battery

Wonder if anyone can post a photo of the modified cable terminal connections after installing a NOCO battery? Would just flatten the "step" on the cable work for the NC connections and what was used to reform the cable end, a C-clamp, vise grips, pliers... ?
I don't have a NOCO so I cannot post a picture, hopefully someone who has one will snap a photo and post it here. Meanwhile, this is not rocket science. You have the NOCO and the factory wiring with the terminal. It should be easy to look at the terminal and figure out what you need to do to it to make it fit the battery. A bolt/screw through the metal terminal into the NOCO's terminal block is all you need, it is helpful if you can maximize the surface area of contact between the wire's fitting and the battery's terminal block. You might have to flatten the Honda's terminal or flip it over or cut off a piece or even drill a new hole.

Looking at the picture in post 16, I'd try to rotate the metal clip 90º and cut off the left most tab. Then a bolt thru the clip into the battery would do the trick. If there is not enough wire, then it is back to the drawing board.

Another option would be to cut off that left most tab and find several washers to fit inside the 'jog' of the terminal, taking up the airspace when it is placed against that brass lug on the battery. Bolt the terminal through the washers (that insure good metal to metal contact) to the brass lug. You might have to file/grind the washers to a square shape so that they fit inside that 'jog'.

Last edited:
Back