• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

North Georgia here AND I finally got mine...

vman1313

Reaction score
Visit site
After lots of research and watching videos and scouring the forums and frustrations and wishing and one LONG drive to pick her up, I GOTS MINE!! :D Introducing my 2014 Honda NC700XD! Yep, she is a DCT model and after my 180+ ride home from the dealer on the Blue Ridge Parkway/Forest Service Roads/Interstate/Bumper2Bumper Traffic......I could not be happier!!! She is almost brand new with only 430 miles on her when I sat on her. She apparently was purchased, modded out, and then returned because the owner did not like the automatic transmission. Their loss, MY GAIN!

Already Installed:
1. 12 volt socket in the "frunk"
2. Givi windscreen
3. Center Stand
4. Engine Guard Bars
5. Foot Rest/Pegs on Guard Bars
6. Corbin Seat
7. Avon Distanzia tires
8. Exhaust (havent figured out what kind it is yet)
9. ?Engine Covers?

Wanted:
1. Bark Busters
2. Ram Mount for phone/GPS

20150502_134539.jpg20150502_141336.jpg20150502_141523.jpg20150502_144251.jpg20150502_150320.jpg20150502_150311.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bike and accessories but I'd have to guess that tiny slip-on muffler makes it pretty loud.:(

Nice bike and accessories but I'd have to guess that tiny slip-on muffler makes it pretty loud.:(

Thanks! Exhaust not as loud as it looks. I dont like loud exhausts but this one came with the bike and has not gotten on my nerves yet...BUT...if I find a stock exhaust for cheap I may get it.

Welcome from your neighbor in Atlanta. Same model as you, just red. I do like the black. How's that windscreen?

Greetings neighbor! Im up in Buford...maybe we can ride some time. I like the red and black model but am very happy with the black. The windscreen came with the bike and I dont like the way it looks but boy does it work great! I am not that tall so the wind goes right over my head, especially on the interstate.

Welcome, great bike! I have the black dct too. You made out like a bandit with all those extras. Looks like the tires have been replaced as well! Good luck and enjoy the ride...

Back