• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question OEM heated grips, USB and Fog lights installation + GPS

Albert76

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everybody
I have a 2023 NC750X with no accesories at all.
I already ordered some basic products from Aliexpress such as radiator protection, extended mudguards, handlebar riser, etc.
I´m thinking of adding some OEM accesories, for example, heated grips, USB and fog lights but also have to connect the relay of my GPS so that it turns on with the key switch.
Is it possible to install all this with the included installation kits or do I need to add something special to be able to connect everything without having warranty problems? Specially with the GPS (positive and negative from battery but need a "key line" to feed the relay).

OEM codes are (apparently):
08T70-MKW-D00 heated grips kit
08E73-MKW-D00 USB-C kit
08ESY-MKW-FL21 Fog lights full kit (08V73-MKS-E00 lighs + 08V70-MKW-D00 installation kit)

Does all this include what is necessary to connect it at the same time or should I consider a splitter? And to add the GPS?
If anyone has any photos of this same work done or recommendations, I would appreciate it.
Albert

Honda’s accessory sales strategy sometimes requires the need to buy muliple catalog numbers to install a particular accessory. For example, to install heated grips might require the heated grips kit, but may or may not also require an additional item such as a heated grips attachment kit. In my opinion this disguises the true cost of adding some Honda accessories. Check this catalog in the NC750X section for some guidance for your particular model/year: https://powersports-honda.dcatalog.com/v/2024-Honda-Motorcycle-Accessories-Catalog/?page=1

Another good resource is the installation instructions for the particular accessory. Sometimes you can locate the Honda accessory instructions on-line in .pdf form by searching on the Honda part number.

The 2024 Accessory Catalog for North America only lists heated grips and USB charger for the NC750X post 2020 models. Maybe the South American market gets different accessories for 2021-2024s.

The 2024 Accessory Catalog for North America only lists heated grips and USB charger for the NC750X post 2020 models. Maybe the South American market gets different accessories for 2021-2024s.
I guess we are reading two different 2024 catalogs or I misunderstand your post. The one I linked shows 4 different heated grip kits to cover NC’s all the way back to 2012. I would post screen shots for reference but the site photo attachment tool is broken again.

Well, I found the detailed installation manuals of the 3 OEM accesories. They are totally prepared to work together without any additional thing. What I have to solve es how to get a "key line" for the GPS relay without having problems with the warranty.
Maybe a splitter on the Fog/USB 4P connector or with a fuse adapter with wire.

Any suggestion to take a safe "key line"?

I guess we are reading two different 2024 catalogs or I misunderstand your post. The one I linked shows 4 different heated grip kits to cover NC’s all the way back to 2012. I would post screen shots for reference but the site photo attachment tool is broken again.
You misunderstand it. The current catalogs only list grips, USB charger for models 21-25. The OP lives in Argentina.

Talking about catalogs, It´s true that Fog lights doesn´t exist on US accesories catalogs. I found best prices for grips and USB in Partzilla and the lighs+kit in Europe.

Well, I found the detailed installation manuals of the 3 OEM accesories. They are totally prepared to work together without any additional thing. What I have to solve es how to get a "key line" for the GPS relay without having problems with the warranty.
Maybe a splitter on the Fog/USB 4P connector or with a fuse adapter with wire.

Any suggestion to take a safe "key line"?
How about a Y splitter made by eastern beaver? I cannot see how this would void the warranty, but if said warranty says anything not Honda added to the bike voids your protection, then I think we all have a problem. One of the wires on this Y connector will be the taillight - always on when the ignition is on, and off w/ the ig switch. This would be the trigger for your relay.

Back