• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OEM Saddlebags

Much better picture than what I found. So there we go. That's what they look like. Thanks for pictures.

On the red they look good all black but on the silver i think they look better with the panels. thanks guys, OCM3 is that a Madstad?

I agree with your statement. I like mine having the panels and my bike is silver but it does not look bad with all black. Personal preference.

Sgt. Chuck where do I get a bike like in your avatar? Is that a new Halo Bike?

I'm not sure what the photo is for. I found it accidentally and liked it. I was an army ranger a good part of my career and the ranger battalion had dirt bikes as part of their recon equipment. Unfortunalely I was not part of the team that got to use them but watched them in action. When I saw this avatar it made me think back to 1987 when I was in that unit.

On the red they look good all black but on the silver i think they look better with the panels. thanks guys, OCM3 is that a Madstad?

It is. The 20" adventure in medium grey. That thing rocks - temp was 37 yesterday morning when I took my daughter to school, next addition will probably be heated grips.

Where did you get the RED rear case?
I want!

Honda only makes the top case and side panels in silver. Went down to the local NAPA auto parts store that has a photo color match system. Had them scan the red on the bike then mix a pint of paint. Masked the box (the panels are put on with double side tape in addition to the small bolts), scuff sanded the panels, primed and painted. Used only reducer and wet look hardener - no clearcoat.

The finish matches the red on the bike perfectly, can't tell it's not factory. Would like to do a set of side panels for the paniers but will probably wait until spring - riding days left this year are numbered.

Chuck

For now I riding with the black OEM side cases on my silver NC. I couldn't see spending the money for a couple pieces of plastic at this time. Also, the silver color of the side panels does not really match the silver on the bike. I may change my mind down the road, but for now I'm OK with keeping them black.

I started with black, then went silver.

Nice to have options. I personally like the balanced look of silver front and back.

WGW

I started with black, then went silver.

Nice to have options. I personally like the balanced look of silver front and back.

WGW

I agree. I think I will eventually buy the panels for the side of the frunk too. Several here have those and it looks good with the panels on the saddlebags.

Back