• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Old age and riding

My dad is 64 and still outrides most guys I know that are my age. His favorite bike to mess around with is his RM250; yeah dad rides a 'crosser all over in the woods of northern Wisconsin. He also puts a ton of miles on his ST1100, DRZ400 and his old CB500T, not to mention whatever bike I come around with, be it a CBR1000RR or the NC. Next month he's finally going to come along to Deals Gap with me and the guys and ride the NC. Should be a blast.

Mike

My dad is 64 and still outrides most guys I know that are my age. His favorite bike to mess around with is his RM250; yeah dad rides a 'crosser all over in the woods of northern Wisconsin. He also puts a ton of miles on his ST1100, DRZ400 and his old CB500T, not to mention whatever bike I come around with, be it a CBR1000RR or the NC. Next month he's finally going to come along to Deals Gap with me and the guys and ride the NC. Should be a blast.

Mike

A lot of good riding in Wi. Really like the Chequemegon- Nicollet National forests that are dotted throughout the northern regions. ATV trails everywhere.

Have a safe trip to Deals Gap!

I was at the Honda dealer a couple of weeks ago, and a spry looking gentleman rides up. I find out he's 78, and he tells me he thinks he has 8 more good years for riding. Hope I'm doing as well at his age. Oh yeah, there was a twinkle in his eye.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I really think there is a healing power for those of us that love to get on the bike and go. A good 5-600mi. run for a day or hopefully more days brings me right where I need to be. AHHH! I can just imagine it now:).

Back