• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ontario Canada

cdnuser

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, just took ownership of my new 2012 NC700xa. It is a black on black 6 speed manual.
Love this bike! It is still fairly cold here about 5 degrees C. So only short rides so far.

Found my owners manual in the secret compartment in the storage tank.

Three things:
1) Welcome and congrats!
2) Call it a frunk - it annoys people and frustrates spellcheckers.
3) I have a friend in London named Glenn. Do you know him? :)

Welcome neighbor! I'm right across the Blue Water bridge. Whereabouts are you in that huge province?

Whereabouts in MI are you? Will be moving to Troy soon...

Wow, from Ottawa to Troy MI? That may take some getting used to. Troy is a busy place with great restaurants/ shopping, etc. I bet you'll like it. We live in Fort Gratiot Township just over the bridge from Sarnia, Canada and north 5 miles. I always wear a helmet but our long standing law changed last year and now, no more helmet law. The Harley guys seem to like it. I'll stick with the protection. Are you getting transferred to Troy through work? Just wondered and hoping that means our economy is recovering.

Welcome neighbor! I'm right across the Blue Water bridge. Whereabouts are you in that huge province?

Hi Trooper, I live 60 miles east of you in London On. My wife and I visit/shop in Ft Gratiot every once in awhile. You are likely the closest member to me. I don't think anyone else has bought one in the city I live in yet and looking at the member map, next closest member is in Toronto. The price of the NC is $2000 more in Canada than the US, so not as many have bought here I guess.

Yes, for fellowship. I often go through Sarnia. Maybe will see you one day. Thanks for the info. Didn't know that MI joined the 'Live and be free' state...
Wow, from Ottawa to Troy MI? That may take some getting used to. Troy is a busy place with great restaurants/ shopping, etc. I bet you'll like it. We live in Fort Gratiot Township just over the bridge from Sarnia, Canada and north 5 miles. I always wear a helmet but our long standing law changed last year and now, no more helmet law. The Harley guys seem to like it. I'll stick with the protection. Are you getting transferred to Troy through work? Just wondered and hoping that means our economy is recovering.

Don't worry, I am planning on being your neighbor soon...
Hi Trooper, I live 60 miles east of you in London On. My wife and I visit/shop in Ft Gratiot every once in awhile. You are likely the closest member to me. I don't think anyone else has bought one in the city I live in yet and looking at the member map, next closest member is in Toronto. The price of the NC is $2000 more in Canada than the US, so not as many have bought here I guess.

If either one of you find yourself over here this summer let me know maybe we can ride. I was told I am the only one to own the bike in the county of St. Clair so it would be nice to ride with another silver bullet or two!

Will sure do...
If either one of you find yourself over here this summer let me know maybe we can ride. I was told I am the only one to own the bike in the county of St. Clair so it would be nice to ride with another silver bullet or two!

Hello, just took ownership of my new 2012 NC700xa. It is a black on black 6 speed manual.
Love this bike! It is still fairly cold here about 5 degrees C. So only short rides so far.

Hey! Another Canadian. Welcome from Alberta. Same weather out here, but its looing up. Minus 6 tonight but staying on the plus side after tom. Put insurance and Registration on it today, ride it to work tom. I have the same bike, black on black with abs. Like the look. Hope you enjoy and make lots of miles this summer.

Back