• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Orlando, Florida

DominusFL

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, since I put a deposit down, time for an intro. I just put a deposit on a 2012 NC700X DCT ABS (last one in the state of Florida). I'll pick it up Saturday. I sold a 2004 Victory Vegas to make space for this bike. My main bike is a 2011 Victory Cross Roads. I also drive a 2012 Chevrolet Volt when I require a cage.

This new bike will serve as mostly a weekday commuter (hence the decision to try out the DCT ABS). The frunk really attracted me, as Florida is the land of rain showers, so it will mostly hold my rain-gear. My main gear I bring with me into the house/office. Also, being a ligher bike than the Vegas, my girlfriend who is learning to ride (took MSF already) can use it at times with less trepidation. I'll probably add some crash bars, boxy panniers, etc. The Victory Cross Roads will remain my main weekend rider.

I live next door to Universal Studios and ride with local groups pretty regularly.

Rick

Congrats. I'm also waiting for my DCT. I have been in Orlando 3 times in the last ten years. Love spending some days in January in Florida, when it is cold as h... in denmark :-(

welcome from Ga. enjoy the ride. you might be wise to get a couple k miles on her before you let your
gf ride it.
the suspension is a bit stiff at first, hence a bit "tall". if your gf just has the msf it may be a bit
disconcerting for her at first.

Welcome from just north of Tampa, FL. I use mine as a commuter too.

Let me know if you have any secrets on staying cool in our 95 degree, 95% relative humidity summers. ;)

Back