• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Overall length

Outrider1

Reaction score
Visit site
Who here can tell me the overall length?
I need to rent an enclosed trailer to bring the new bike home and forgot to measure so as to only rent the longest trailer necessary.

Thanks!

Last edited:
This is for the post 2016 models (taken from the owner's manual)
Overall length 87.8 in (2,230 mm)
Overall width 33.3 in (845 mm)
Overall height 53.1 in (1,350 mm)
Wheelbase 60.4 in (1,535 mm)

Enjoy your new bike!

This is for the post 2016 models (taken from the owner's manual)
Overall length 87.8 in (2,230 mm)
Overall width 33.3 in (845 mm)
Overall height 53.1 in (1,350 mm)
Wheelbase 60.4 in (1,535 mm)

Enjoy your new bike!

Thanks for the quick reply!
Now comes the farkles to make it what I want. Going to be a long winter now...

Ah! I'm so glad we don't have to deal with that down south! Hopefully riding weather arrives soon for you!

Yes, the snow, ice, and salt are a pain. But when you posted how you were at the track last summer about to die from the heat, I remember thinking I’m glad we don’t have to deal with that up north! :)

Ah! I'm so glad we don't have to deal with that down south! Hopefully riding weather arrives soon for you!
April at the earliest. Gives me plenty of thime to order and install accessories. Revzilla just nicked me for $700 and I figure double that or more will be spent before I'm done.

Yes, the snow, ice, and salt are a pain. But when you posted how you were at the track last summer about to die from the heat, I remember thinking I’m glad we don’t have to deal with that up north! :)

I hate the heat, but I think I'd hate salty roads rotting out my rocker panels on my vehicles worse! We have crazy weather swings, it was 71 degrees when I got off work Monday, literally snowed/sleeted today.

I hate the heat, but I think I'd hate salty roads rotting out my rocker panels on my vehicles worse! We have crazy weather swings, it was 71 degrees when I got off work Monday, literally snowed/sleeted today.
Yep, salt is bad no matter where it comes from. I don’t think you live on the Gulf coast, but I spent two weeks last winter with my camper and bicycles at Gulf State Park in Alabama and everything was rusted! Things that never rusted before were rusted. Anything that wasn’t stainless steel or plastic was rusted. There must be a lot of salt in the air along coastlines.

Yep, salt is bad no matter where it comes from. I don’t think you live on the Gulf coast, but I spent two weeks last winter with my camper and bicycles at Gulf State Park in Alabama and everything was rusted! Things that never rusted before were rusted. Anything that wasn’t stainless steel or plastic was rusted. There must be a lot of salt in the air along coastlines.
There is! No I live in Northeast AL, about 35-45 min from either GA or TN. 35986 zip if you are a Googler.

But I've vacationed to the gulf quite a bit over the years. We usually go to Gulf Shores/Orange Beach AL area, but sometimes Panama City FL. Never stay long enough for rust to set in. But I have heard enough about it to know that it is about as bad as living up north.

Only thing we battle where we live is heat and humidity lol.

Back