• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Parabellum windshield?

I am 6 foot 2 inches, 32 inch inseam, and the CalSci large is a vast improvement, but I still get buffeting on my helmet. With you even taller, the tall will not be much help. I mounted the CalSci in the top mounting position, which helps some, but I wish I had more protection from the wind. Another problem with the CalSci, the shield hits the mirrors before it hits the lock. I guess it is better than nothing.

I am 6 foot 2 inches, 32 inch inseam, and the CalSci large is a vast improvement, but I still get buffeting on my helmet. With you even taller, the tall will not be much help. I mounted the CalSci in the top mounting position, which helps some, but I wish I had more protection from the wind. Another problem with the CalSci, the shield hits the mirrors before it hits the lock. I guess it is better than nothing.

Can the mirror stalks be rotated rearward enough to allow them to not hit the windshield? Or would that narrow your rear vision too much (viewing your arms)?

Greg

I've ordered a blank 24" tall clear Parabellum shield today. I will be drilling it up to match the Honda tall shield bar mount.

I had the same shield on a F800ST and liked it very much. It provided a nice quiet air pocket and all I heard was the motor under me.

Back