• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 1183
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1183

This morning I awoke to the horrendous news coming from Paris. My thoughts are with the French people and the relatives and friends of the deceased.

In a situation with a large group in a theatre, your only hope is that by accident there happens to be a person with proper situation terroist training with a weapon on their person in the audience . The odds of that are not very likely. In some places on this earth a lots of folks are packing weapons, but with no situation training - not good odds against a trained terrorist attack. There is no right to bear arms for the French, and to own a gun.

Last edited:
Friday Night was a nightmare, fortunatly, my son and me were at this time 1 mile from the place that happen and we are safe.

They want to kill our young but we will remain standing....

glad you're okay! And stay strong. Don't be so politically correct that you can't call a spade a spade. It is war. Win it!

To those in the US. As I've long said, if you have the means to carry a firearm - do so. I have for over a decade and I will continue to do so. If you are mentally, physically and legally able to do so, do it. You may save your life one day - or mine!

Back