• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question parts to keep handy

Mr. Commuter

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello members
i ride 2018 model and am requesting for ideas of the most important parts to keep handy at home considering the fact that shipping to Kampala-Uganda takes from days to weeks. So i need to order for the most common parts that usually need urgent replacement.
Secondly , whats the part number for the front and rear turn signal bulbs?
Thanks A lot
Eagerly waiting for the feedback.

I always keep spark plugs, air cleaner, front and rear brake pads, oil filters and oil in my spares box for all my bikes.

Last edited:
Brake pads , wheelbearings, fork seals, tires , honda oil , oil filter and dct filter , air filter if you don't have a K&N, spark plugs, levers and I'm looking for a spare set of wheels

I dunno. The OP wanted a list of parts that might need urgent replacement. The things I can think of that might possibly need urgent replacement would be tires, should one become instantly damaged beyond repair, or maybe handlebar and gearshift levers, should they be unexpectedly damaged in a tipover (if there is danger of that happening). One might consider having available any lamps that are not LED. Depending on the bike’s age/usage, the right rear wheel bearing could go unexpectedly, so that could be kept on hand or proactively replaced at some point.

Things like filters, spark plugs, chains, sprockets, brake pads etc. are generally wear/maintenance items that can be planned for in advance, and their replacement time frame usually need not be specific or exact. They should not be needed urgently. However, if there was concern of a parts shortage or unavailability, they could be ordered well in advance.

Last edited:
I dunno. The OP wanted a list of parts that might need urgent replacement. The things I can think of that might possibly need urgent replacement would be tires, should one become instantly damaged beyond repair, or maybe handlebar and gearshift levers, should they be unexpectedly damaged in a tipover (if there is danger of that happening). One might consider having available any lamps that are not LED. Depending on the bike’s age/usage, the right rear wheel bearing could go unexpectedly, so that could be kept on hand or proactively replaced at some point.

Things like filters, spark plugs, chains, sprockets, brake pads etc. are generally wear/maintenance items that can be planned for in advance, and their replacement time frame usually need not be specific or exact. They should not be needed urgently. However, if there was concern of a parts shortage or unavailability, they could be ordered well in advance.
You are exactly correct. Thank you. :cool:

Back