• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Passenger Foot pegs.

Timtone

Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering if anybody has replaced the passenger foot pegs on an NC? If so, what did you use?
My buddy needs a bit more to rest her feet on. Something wider and softer perhaps. I have been looking at some nice pegs, but the Honda mounting points are very wide for a Kuryakyn peg. Kuryakyn does make adaptors. Does anyone know what part# adaptor might work with our bikes?
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.:)

OK....nobody?
Let me ask this then.
Does anyone know how the reciever size for the passenger pegs relates to any other known model of bike? This info will include the width/depth/ hole location and dimension.
The NC is too new to be listed yet.
Short of measuring the NC and visiting a bunch of bike sellers/ dealers, or a bone yard for a comparrison, I am not getting any ideas.

Some people in other threads have substituted Goldwing pegs. That might be a good place to start as a reference.

Two good places to find what you want for the passenger are:

KURYAKYN: Motorcycle Parts and Accessories for Harley, Metric & Goldwing | Küryakyn

SHOW CHROME: VIEWING TUCKER ROCKY PUBLICATION PAGES

That was helpful. Thank you.
The Goldwing tip works as well.
There seems to be a common Kuryakyn adaptor part# that has that seems to fit a lot of Hondas, Goldmembers included. I am betting it will be just the one I need for the NC.
I got my local shop to order some in and we will see.
Thanks folks.

I have fitted the rear pegs from the Kawasaki 2010 ER-6 which the wife prefers.

That's interesting. I wonder how you knew they would fit?
I just finished my mod so unfortunatly I can't use your advice, but it is much appreciated. Thanks.

In case any finds themselves with the same requirements in the future:
I got the Kuryakin adaptor part #8844. It was a perfect match but for the pin hole size. I am sure with another try I could have nailed the exact adaptor, but just decided to bore the 1/4" pin hole out to the required 5/16".
The stock spring, ball, and detent plate and all work perfectly once the hole is made bigger.
Once the adaptor is one there you can use any Kuryakin peg you want. I used an ISO. The boss is happy.
I love it when a plan comes together....

And just to make it real;

PassPegs1.jpg

...and folded up

PassPegs2.jpg

Back