• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pictures of Various Honda NC700X Saddlebags

Here is my full kit, loaded for a 4-nite trip. Only went overnight, but wanted to try when it wasnt critical, and everything came out GREAT!

1o61fGs.jpg

Hey everybody! I found this thread a great help to pick out luggage for my bike so I figured I'd return the favor. I installed the Kappa PL1111 and 1111KIT monokey rack for the Kappa KGR33 GARDA cases on my 2012 Honda NC700S, bought together in a kit from Ebay Italy. The build quality of the rack and cases is great and everything fits together tightly! In fact without knowing that you need to push in the cases a bit to relieve pressure on the locking mechanism, you're going to look stupid while you try to wrestle the cases off. The rack has good welding as far as I can judge and looks to have a durable coating. Installing everything was really easy, I only had some trouble cleaning the holes on the peg bracket where the rack mounts at the bottom, the threads were quite dirty from riding.

2016-06-11 19.20.15.jpg

2016-06-11 19.20.24.jpg

2016-06-11 19.40.40.jpg

2016-06-11 19.49.07.jpg

2016-06-11 19.51.37.jpg

2016-06-11 19.51.46.jpg

2016-06-11 19.19.52.jpg

Imgur album (slightly larger pics): Honda NC700S with Kappa KGR33 GARDA and PL1111+1111KIT

As you can see the cases are very similar to the Givi Trekker 33 with near identical dimensions, but missing the option to only open at the top. Interference with the exhaust is a non-issue with my Leovince exhaust since it's a bit smaller than the original. The widest point of the cases as far as I can tell when mounted on the bike is at the top up front, where the cases are 88cm in total wide. That means that the cases are just as wide as the tip of the stock mirrors, so if you don't need to wiggle your mirrors to fit through a door the cases should fit as well, as confirmed by my highly scientific "how many fingers can I fit between the door and the cases/mirrors" test. As mounted, the cases+bike are slightly narrower at the rear, measuring about 86cm.

edit: the missus has confirmed that riding 2-up is in no way impeded by this setup. In fact she already claimed both of them for herself and figured that I would make do with the frunk

Last edited:
I'm loving by Givi Outback Trekker cases, I think they make the bike look a lot more rugged. Dry as can be too.
Pros: Very well built, easy to install, look great, fair price (bought from Motostorm in Italy and they arrived quick and cheap)
Con: Super rugged locking latch is maybe too clunky and rugged. Wish it fit a helmet - in a perfect world, like BMW GS cases - but that's what I have the tail box for.
View attachment 18746
Givi Pair Of Side Cases Trekker Outback 37 Lt Aluminium | MotoStorm [en]

Thanks for the link, I just ordered a pair for $563.79, including shipping. The other places it would have been $900, I hope this is not one of those too good to be true deals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
got my bags a week after i ordered them. luv em! i kept the oem trunk. i will probably get the givi trunk this fall.

i would post a pic, but i am in colorado with the wife on the goldwing, i will post a pic next week

Hi, I'd like to know... Those of you who have the Givi E21/E22 sidecases, are they big enough to, say, put a motorcycle jacket (with padding) in them? Thanks!

Hi, I'd like to know... Those of you who have the Givi E21/E22 sidecases, are they big enough to, say, put a motorcycle jacket (with padding) in them? Thanks!

I *think* I can stuff a size large, armored FirstGear mesh jacket with its liner in an E21, but a 4 season touring or adventure jacket will not fit.

Back