• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Plastic Dip FYI

Gunner

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been planning on ordering some Blaze Yellow Plastidip. I was in Menards this morning and low and behold, they had 10 different colors of it, including blaze colors. Got me a can.

I've been planning on ordering some Blaze Yellow Plastidip. I was in Menards this morning and low and behold, they had 10 different colors of it, including blaze colors. Got me a can.

Here, in the progressive, cutting edge, foreign country to your north, we get any choice of plastidip colour in the entire spectrum!

Each colour is called "black" though :rolleyes: lol

And it's over $20.00 a can :(

Sigh.

Here, in the progressive, cutting edge, foreign country to your north, we get any choice of plastidip colour in the entire spectrum!

Each colour is called "black" though :rolleyes: lol

And it's over $20.00 a can :(

Sigh.

I bought a black can for less than $8 USD at AutoZone in Northern Virginia.

Be sure to place it in warm water (not hot) for a few minutes before you spray it. You get a much better application and finer spray when you do this. My Honda rear trunk came out great last week when I covered the aluminum bits on it.

Gunner, the Menards ad today has Plast Dip for $4.98. Go get a price adjustment if you paid more.

Back