• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Post Good Buys HERE

I don't think that is the tent but a storage area that attaches to the front of the tent.

You are correct:

The Nook Gear Shed by Cascade Designs doubles the covered storage area of your Nook tent (sold separately). It maximizes livability and comfort on extended backcountry trips.

But if you have that tent having the extra storage vestibule is awesome. I have a vestibule on my car camping tent and being able to keep all the dirty stuff outside the tent but still covered is nice.

Last edited:
You are correct:

The Nook Gear Shed by Cascade Designs doubles the covered storage area of your Nook tent (sold separately). It maximizes livability and comfort on extended backcountry trips.

But if you have that tent having the extra storage vestibule is awesome. I have a vestibule on my car camping tent and being able to keep all the dirty stuff outside the tent but still covered is nice.

I got all excited thinking I was going to pick up a quality tent for 50 bucks.

I thought PBR was cheap.

clint-pbr.png

But it's not. However, this time around I thought I'd get a real quality chain tool that does it all so I didn't mind paying more. I consider it a good deal in spite of the cost. Here's a LINK: PBR Chain Tool

PBR-Chain-Tool_intext.jpg
I bought a quality chain tool after fighting with a cheap tool and wasting a $10 master link. Lesson re-learned. Don't go cheap on some tools. This will make life much easier for you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not motorcycle related... but I have been looking for a deal for some Sonos equipement and Sonos is having a 15% anniversary sale.

However... in searching around, I found a 20% off coupon. I used it, and it went through – I got a confirmation email!

It is PJ10-GMX9NCMBF9

You apply it at checkout. If that doesn't work, there is always the 15% deal going on here:

Select Country - Sonos

Note: This really does not need to end up being an arguement on Sonos equipment. I am a big fan of Sonos. The systems are not for everyone or for every purpose - your requirements will vary.

Getting tired of dual-sport gloves with synthetic leather/clarino that scuffs away in klingons, and that have less protection than these... I snagged some real durable leather well-suited to off-road and ADV. Nice. Grip well and give good feedback, seem to be very tough too. A.R.C. Battle Born Gloves | Riding Gear | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

arc_17_glo_bat_bor-blk.jpg
arc_17_glo_bat_bor-blk-2.jpg

thanks for this post. My pair arrived today and I took them for a ride this evening. Comfortable and nice grip along with a great price. I did have to go up one size, the site warns they do run small.

Awesome Deal on a nice jacket. IXS Criton Jacket

IXS Criton Jacket
Screen Shot 2017-10-08 at 10.41.17 PM.jpg

Saw this Jacket at the Columbus Motorcycle show a few weeks back. It is awesome. It's easily a $600 jacket for $198.
The color shown is not correct, it is actually HI-VIS. Like BRIGHT Hi-VIS. And the armor and seams are HIGH Quality.
It's a solid 3 season jacket, but more suited for cold weather. I'm not kidding you, the quality is really, really nice.
I'm 220lbs, 5'10" and the Xxl fits awesome.

I didn't have the cash when I was at the Columbus show, but I couldn't get the jacket out of my head.
I just sold some stuff on eBay and was looking up the jacket and saw that the show sale is now online. 50% off. I couldn't help it and snagged it.

Criton Textile Jacket - IXS

Review here:
iXS Criton Jacket Review - webBikeWorld

If you are looking for a decent cold weather jacket.. I'd say this is about the best deal I have seen.

Nice looking jacket. Lots of features that I think are great. The neck closure, forearm tension strap, zippers so you can easily slide a gauntlet inside the cuff, face guard, CE armor...at $200, wowzers

Only downside I see is it may be hot for summer depending on the temperature. I'd love to hear how it works out for you.

Jacket is even better than I remembered when I eyeballed it in Columbus!! WELL worth the money.
It's def more of a fall/winter jacket, but I think I could ride all year with it if it doesn't snow. Even comes with an attachable under helmet head and face warmer. It's super thin and then the area around your neck and lower face is thicker.

I didn't know this but it has the high end CE back and shoulder and arm armor. This jacket kills the $900 KLIM I also tried on. (was never going to spend $900 but it's nice to see what those coats feel like so you can make a comparison)

Super pumped!

20171010_121127.jpg
20171010_121145.jpg
20171010_121205.jpg
20171010_121245.jpg

Awesome deal on the jacket. I looked a while ago at it and would have bought one except that the only ones I saw under $400 were in XL or larger. If I wasn't so happy with my current gear I'd be all over this!

Double awesome - you have a dalek!!!

Double awesome - you have a dalek!!!

Been a Whovian since I was like 8. (47 now)

My Dad was an interesting guy... Military, hated most things "European".. but we watched Dr. Who together on PBS. I LOVED It. Especially Tom Baker. But that was as far as he went. Me, I loved all the BBC shows and fell in love with not only Dr. Who but also 'Allo 'Allo, Are you being Served (So ahead of it's time) Red Dwarf, and the BBC version of The Restaurant at the end of the Universe and several other shows.

One of my favorite winter past times of the last few years is to save up a whole season of Dr. Who and binge watch the entire season in a day or two when it's too messy out to do anything.

Wow, the similarities are scary! It was sad earlier this year when Gordan Kaye passed away, he was fantastic in 'Allo 'Allo. Tom Baker (and his crazy 7.013m scarf) was my favourite Dr Who, quickly followed by Peter Davison who I also like in the James Herriot TV series All Creatures Great & Small. After spending so much time on, in and around the North Yorks. moors that show will always be close to heart. Last of the Summer Wine was in a similar vein and I remember watching that a lot with my grandparents. Red Dwarf has to be one of the best comedies EVER!! The IT Crowd is pretty funny too so you might like that if you haven't seen it. I have a harder time with any of the film versions of the H2G2 universe, the books were just so funny and a lot of it never really seemed to translate to the screen quite the way it did in my head!! My father-in-law likes the Are You Being Served, and I have an older lady at church who I call Mrs Slocombe because she's just like her and even dyes her hair similarly!! Have you watched any of the Blackadder series? Only Fools & Horses was also pretty funny. An Idiot Abroad is also good for a laugh too.

Wow, could completely derail this thread, must stop now!!

Good looking keychain (for the NC of course). Just have to remove the extra lobster clasp & chain!!

There that's back on thread (pun intended!!)

Wow, the similarities are scary! It was sad earlier this year when Gordan Kaye passed away, he was fantastic in 'Allo 'Allo. Tom Baker (and his crazy 7.013m scarf) was my favourite Dr Who, quickly followed by Peter Davison who I also like in the James Herriot TV series All Creatures Great & Small. After spending so much time on, in and around the North Yorks. moors that show will always be close to heart. Last of the Summer Wine was in a similar vein and I remember watching that a lot with my grandparents. Red Dwarf has to be one of the best comedies EVER!! The IT Crowd is pretty funny too so you might like that if you haven't seen it. I have a harder time with any of the film versions of the H2G2 universe, the books were just so funny and a lot of it never really seemed to translate to the screen quite the way it did in my head!! My father-in-law likes the Are You Being Served, and I have an older lady at church who I call Mrs Slocombe because she's just like her and even dyes her hair similarly!! Have you watched any of the Blackadder series? Only Fools & Horses was also pretty funny. An Idiot Abroad is also good for a laugh too.

Wow, could completely derail this thread, must stop now!!

I agree 100% agree with you on all of that. Especially all the tries at Douglas's books. His written word is so visual that no movie or series can do it justice. Even the big budget Hollywood movie (which was good as a movie) didn't beat my imagination...

Mrs. Slocombe was amazing. I wanted to work at that shop so badly. HAHAHA. Also super props to the BBC for having Mr. Humpries, probably the first featured gay character on a TV show. Damn now I have to watch a few episodes...

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 8.34.49 AM.jpg

Back