• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Powerbronze Windscreen not Working for Me

Ruggybuggy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I bought a Powerbronze screen and it isn't working with my new AGV AX-8 EVO helmet. The lip on the screen deflects the air onto the visor which vibrates and blurs my vision. If I stand on the pegs nice everything is fine. If anyone on the forum is in the SW Florida region I'll trade you my Powerbronze for your stock screen. I just want a vibration free ride with my new helmet while I'm down here visiting. Could meet in Sarasota/Fort Myers area.

I took off my vStream when I took the bike in for the head unit replacement, with no shield it was as good or better than the stock one. Give it a try, it's a free test.

I took off my vStream when I took the bike in for the head unit replacement, with no shield it was as good or better than the stock one. Give it a try, it's a free test.

I will probably end up doing that. Just thinking I can't use this shield and thought someone could take advantage of a good deal. I wouldn't mind finding a small screen. I'm not a fan of large screens. Too me they seem to cause more problems with buffeting and handling issues at speed. Not sure why I thought this screen would work.

I too have the AX-8 EVO DS helmet. Great helmet. I also find the visor vibrating a bit too much at highway speed, with the Honda tall screen directing wind right at the visor. I ended up taking the visor off and wear the AX-8 "naked".

Back