• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pro-oiler arrived from Rijkevoort Netherlands!

ld_rider

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Super quick shipping to America and package arrived with no damage.

I ordered it on Sunday, April 2nd with an extra nozzle and the GPS option (I'm a sucker for high tech). Hope to get it installed and configured once all the snow is gone, probably in a week or two.

Planning a high-mileage trip this summer and hope the Pro-oiler can eliminate manual cleaning and lubing of the chain every day or so and extend the sprocket and chain life so I don't have to change either while on the road.

If anyone has any installation tips please share!

Pro-Oiler, GPS Satellite Controlled Chain lubrication system for motorcycles, speed dependant,automatic, 60,000 miles, one chain.

Cool mod for sure, but daily cleaning of the chain really isn't necessary. If you're doing 300+ miles per day, daily oiling definitely is, but not daily cleaning. Just keep it lubed and you're gtg. Congrats on the purchase though, very cool.

If you're doing 300+ miles per day, daily oiling definitely is, but not daily cleaning.
I'm thinking my last chain didn't last as long as it should have because I was over cleaning it...Haven't had a chain drive bike since around 1985 and had no clue :-(

Where are you going to mount it? I have an oiler sitting in a bag but am not quite sure where it's going yet?

Back