• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

RAM-B-367U mount base for GPS, etc

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got my GPS mounted using the RAM-B-367U ball that replaces one of the handlebar clamps bolts. Makes for a tidy installation. Cost of the ball and bolts was about $12 with shipping. The rest of the mount is the standard short arm and the model specific cradle.

100_4604s.jpg100_4608s.jpg100_4609s.jpg

I have been looking for a way to mount my zumo 660 to the nc. I have a mount for the vfr but the same mount wouldn't work on this bike. Thanks for doing the hard part and finding the parts now all I have to do is the easy part and order it

I like the setup and other than the stem part mentioned and my individual cradle , did you also use this piece that you've referred to as a "standard short arm": RAM-B-201U ?

Just got my GPS mounted using the RAM-B-367U ball that replaces one of the handlebar clamps bolts. Makes for a tidy installation. Cost of the ball and bolts was about $12 with shipping. The rest of the mount is the standard short arm and the model specific cradle.

View attachment 235View attachment 236View attachment 234

Last edited:
I've wondered about the same setup. Wasn't sure if it would leave enough room to access the ignition and the frunk key. The picture pretty much answered my question. AWESOME!

How do you route the cable to the GPS? Any pics on that? Thanks.

I didn't route the cable. I just run the GPS on battery power. It lasts long enough, and I have a spare battery I can swap out. It just keeps things neater that way.

Maybe some day I'll lay in a cable for it.

Last edited:
Just ordered this ram ball setup to fit on my new NC, thanks for the info!

Anyone know what the torque spec is for the clamp bolts, so I can torque the new bolt the ball adds?

Cost of the ball and bolts was about $12 with shipping. The rest of the mount is the standard short arm and the model specific cradle.

I'd like to duplicate this. The post has a link to the "ball" thing HERE, but where does the rest of it come from? I'm not familiar with the product or how to order it.

OK.. found the "cradle" for my GPS HERE. (TomTom ONE XL)... now off to find the "arm".

Cycleplicity shows four of them HERE ...none with photo... how do you know which one to get?

Last edited:
I'd like to duplicate this. The post has a link to the "ball" thing HERE, but where does the rest of it come from? I'm not familiar with the product or how to order it.

OK.. found the "cradle" for my GPS HERE. (TomTom ONE XL)... now off to find the "arm".

Cycleplicity shows four of them HERE ...none with photo... how do you know which one to get?

RAM products are very popular and widely available. The arm shown in my picture I believe is a two inch arm. A three inch arm is fairly versatile. A five inch would be very long unless you want the GPS up in your face. It doesn't hurt to collect some extra pieces because you'll eventually find lots of uses for the RAM system. They have mounts to go in cars, on bicycles, and boats. They can hold phones, GPS, and they even have cup holders if you want to join the Goldwing crowd.

I run a Garmin 60CSx on mine although I should change it out to a regular auto-routing GPS. The nice thing about the 60CSx is I can record my rides in a track log. It runs 20-ish hours on a set of AA batteries but I also have the option to run it off the MC battery. I used RAM parts I had laying around from previous projects. I like the ball that attaches to the handlebar clamp but I used a U-Bolt with a ball on it since I had one.

CockpitView3.jpg

I considered getting THIS and the CRADLE. I wonder if the bolts are the correct size for the NC?
Are these two together enough to do the job?

Last edited:
Can't advise on the ball mount because the Amazon listing doesn't show a part number. Order part number in post 1 of this thread and it will work.

You still need the arm, too.

Can't advise on the ball mount because the Amazon listing doesn't show a part number. Order part number in post 1 of this thread and it will work.

You still need the arm, too.

I ordered both just now... (that's what comes from sitting at a starbucks on a rainy saturday) so I hope they will work. I trust your advice, but when you say "I still need the arm" my question is "why"? I presume the back of the cradle has the "cup" that fits over the one inch ball. That means that I can put the ball on one of the handlebar bolts (if the bolts it comes with are not the right size or thread) and then push the cradle on to the ball. Then I can put the GPS in the cradle. The GPS can then be tilted within a range of motion.
True, I won't have an arm to raise and lower the thing, but that's OK with me. I'm looking for (as usual) cheap and reliable.

Back