• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Really!

Ruggybuggy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK I'm on a rant. I cut the grass yesterday and shoveled the steps today. Really!

2015%2B-%2B1

2015%2B-%2B1

Attachments

• 20150518_102700.jpg
    20150518_102700.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 182
yes here in SW Scotland April was way warmer than May, lots of garden loses after a vicious frost a couple weeks ago .A tree killer of a frost ! but maybe I am stretching it trying to grow figs here ! . Going to put me barmuffs back on .
Its been a pattern of the last few years that the coldest temperatures of winter occur in may , Those really still clear mornings invite mr j frost in like nothing else. Seems like we get stuck in artic air for longer periods. Gawd help us if the gulf stream shuts down ...looks at similar latitudes in Canada and Greenland ,,eeek . I think its responsible for between 6 and 10 degrees increase in temps from those areas. Lots of evidence of masses of cold fresh water appearing from Greenland overlaying the warm stream as its less dense even though its colder..funny stuff water. and evidence its all happened before.

You live in Canada!! Somewhere south of Hudson Bay. Colorado, Wyoming, in the lower 48 US had a winter storm 2 days ago.... :cool:

Yeah but I cut the grass the day before. We had a high of 24C them the next day it -2C. Its been some very strange weather this spring. The end of March was also weird. I was snowmobiling one day and the next I was riding the motorcycle. Never done that before.

Last edited:
As an ex-Ontarian I feel your pain. But out here in British California er... Columbia it is SUMMER. Just got in from walking the dogs and I am HOT. Getting on my bike in 5 minutes though should cool me off. Hope it warms up soon.

Back