• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rear Trunk Pad

Cacique

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently ordered the rear trunk for my NCX but noticed that it does not come with the passenger back rest pad. Does anybody know where to order it from?

when i got mine, i was told that there was not an order number for it yet.
it was not a concern for me cuz i don't take passengers.

If you can't get it from Honda, you may be able to order one from Givi. A lot of people on the forum have speculated that Givi makes the Honda luggage, and if that's the case they may have a pad that will fit (one for their Trekker series for example). I've found that Givi has parts they don't always list on their website, so you'll probably stand a better chance of finding out if you call Givi USA and talk to a real live person. The worst that can happen is they say no. I'm sure you already know this, but if you find one you will probably have to drill holes in the top case to install the back rest.

Good luck on the search,
Bob

Any pad would have to be pretty thin, the stock location of the top box does not leave much room. The front edge of the box is about even with the back edge of the passenger seat pad.

I think someone used their ST1300 box on the NC, or no?

If so, Sargent makes a pad for the ST that might work -

Topcase-Pad-for-ST1300-image.jpg

Sargent Seats - Honda ST1300 Topcase pad

trey

You can get that pad from American Honda dealers now. It's an extra-cost item here, apparently. Your dealer needs to have the NEW accessory book/catalog. They're literally brand new (the books/catalogs). I don't recall the list price of the pad just now.

Back