• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Replacement frunk rubber band thingy

actionjem

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, everyone!
I bought my NC700 yesterday (2013) and it's missing the handy dandy rubber band thingy to hold things in the frunk. I can't find a replacement online. Anyone know where to find one? Thank you!

If you want the genuine article, order it from a Honda OEM parts source. Here is the number, description, and list price, although you should expect to find it at a discounted price

50290-MZ7-000
BAND, U-LOCK$20.93

If you want something similar but cheaper, see if you can find a comparable large O-ring from a hardware or plumbing source.

If you want the genuine article, order it from a Honda OEM parts source. Here is the number, description, and list price, although you should expect to find it at a discounted price

50290-MZ7-000
BAND, U-LOCK$20.93

If you want something similar but cheaper, see if you can find a comparable large O-ring from a hardware or plumbing source.
Thank you!

Frunk or Trunk (top case)?

My 2012 nc700x has no handy dandy rubber band thingy to hold things in the frunk.
I think he is referring to the rubber band that can be inserted in an X fashion on the battery compartment door. If so, any thick, appropriate size rubber band would work,,,even a small bungee cord would work.

I think he is referring to the rubber band that can be inserted in an X fashion on the battery compartment door. If so, any thick, appropriate size rubber band would work,,,even a small bungee cord would work.
Thanks for assuming, but this he is actually a she! But yes, that is what I was asking about. I can't bring myself to pay $20+ for a rubber band, I think I'll try a bungee cord. Thank you for the idea!

Last edited:
Back