• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Safety first.

I love me some running lights, especially in the rear because motorcycles only have one single tiny little brake light that can make it harder for cars to see you at night. I wish honda made it so the turn signals stay on in the rear just like they do in the front and act as running lights, but i guess that wouldn't work since they're amber and need to be red.

I love me some running lights, especially in the rear because motorcycles only have one single tiny little brake light that can make it harder for cars to see you at night. I wish honda made it so the turn signals stay on in the rear just like they do in the front and act as running lights, but i guess that wouldn't work since they're amber and need to be red.
I added LED running lights and turn signals

They are mounted to my side cases via 3M automotive sticky tape. I have them wired with quick detach twist locks so when I remove the side cases (which is rare) the lights stay with the cases.

Also, if you check out my license plate frame is a multi function frame with stop/running/turn lights. Just the license plate frame alone meets the minimum DOT standards for rear lighting on a motorcycle in my state.

fullsizeoutput_72ac.jpg

You might also consider the passive safety of reflective tape instead of or in addition to extra lighting. Of course reflective tape requires rear-facing surfaces like panniers and top boxes in order to have enough area to be effective.

I added LED running lights and turn signals

They are mounted to my side cases via 3M automotive sticky tape. I have them wired with quick detach twist locks so when I remove the side cases (which is rare) the lights stay with the cases.

Also, if you check out my license plate frame is a multi function frame with stop/running/turn lights. Just the license plate frame alone meets the minimum DOT standards for rear lighting on a motorcycle in my state.

fullsizeoutput_72ac.jpg
Looks fantastic. You are very well lit up for sure

Wow look at Denali go. New signal pods. I could light my bike up even more now :)

Attachments

• CB35C755-FF7F-4B4C-A60E-E9679970C1E3.png
    CB35C755-FF7F-4B4C-A60E-E9679970C1E3.png
    531 KB · Views: 9
Hello fello NC riders. So I have been keeping my accessories to a minimum but I will add in the name of safety. That being said Santa left me some Denali daytime running lights as well as the Denali B6 led brake light. So excited to get these mounted. I have lots of time as winter is just getting started and at 44°N latitude. View attachment 43840
I’ve got a set of the front running lights arriving tomorrow. How did you route the cables from the forks without causing issues?

Back