• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Screaming Banshee

I like this idea. My big problem right now is just finding the horn button. After riding for so many years with the horn in one place, it is not natural to find it in another place. I have to admit the new placement is more logical, as you use the blinkers more often. However, when will my old brain get use to this logic.

I'm waiting to get used to the horn button location.

I've got a Stebel that I took off my dead scooter. I tried to install it on the NC700X. It only fit into the right hand air intake space in one position: with the horn opening pressed against the plastic panel. When triggered, it sounded like a dying goat.

Any other location suggestions?

I'm waiting to get used to the horn button location.

I've got a Stebel that I took off my dead scooter. I tried to install it on the NC700X. It only fit into the right hand air intake space in one position: with the horn opening pressed against the plastic panel. When triggered, it sounded like a dying goat.

Any other location suggestions?
Attach to a light bar if so equipped. Otherwise consider the vertical frame bar adjacent to the radiator.

I like this idea. My big problem right now is just finding the horn button. After riding for so many years with the horn in one place, it is not natural to find it in another place. I have to admit the new placement is more logical, as you use the blinkers more often. However, when will my old brain get use to this logic.
I hear ya OCR! I've honked at a lot turns and blinked at several animals.

Back