• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

saw a red one in Jacksonville, fl yesterday. the wife was driving as I was still in rest mode from my long ride. I don't know the name of the road but it was southish of jville close to the st johns river

So who was riding north of Denver around Loveland? I was riding south on the interstate heading to Rocky Mountain National Park. The NC in question was riding north on the service road.

Hi patsmith - not me, if they were with another rider, but I do ride that way frequently. Less than 10 miles from my house. Still shopping, or pulled the trigger yet?

Red in Roseville

Just saw a brand new red NCX (no plates, no farkles) getting on I-80 east at Eureka Rd., around 11:30 today. Rider was wearing black, with a green safety vest. Anyone, anyone?

Well this one probably does not count but I met a new memeber "JMark" Saturday. It was intentional though. I was going to be at the dealer and he stopped by. We talked for a while and looked over each others bikes. This is only the third NCX I have seen besides mine. I've met Bamamate, OldJeff, and now JMark. All three are great guys.

Well this one probably does not count but I met a new memeber "JMark" Saturday. It was intentional though. I was going to be at the dealer and he stopped by. We talked for a while and looked over each others bikes. This is only the third NCX I have seen besides mine. I've met Bamamate, OldJeff, and now JMark. All three are great guys.

We need to get you guys out for a fall ride soon, so we all can pick on Dr. Bug and his Yammy :D

Saw a Silver NC700X headed West on CA118 towards Simi Valley between Hayvenhurst Ave and Balboa Blvd at about 4:20 pm today. It had both the Honda Top Case and Panniers. I was riding on NaNCy today.

Anyone nearby that fits this description???

Two in one day! (I think...) Saw a silver one in Sacramento on I-80 West near Northgate, around 4:40. He probably would have noticed the trailer abandoned in the fast lane of the freeway, backing up traffic for a couple of miles...

Also, saw a black/black one (could possibly have been a CBX, but I think it was an NCX) on Pleasant Grove in Roseville. Banner day!

I'm still shopping.
I'm trying to rent one first. I found a rental in SF. They don't have a bike when I'm available so I'll keep trying. I might end up taking a vacation day during the week to go rent one.

I'm still shopping.
I'm trying to rent one first. I found a rental in SF. They don't have a bike when I'm available so I'll keep trying. I might end up taking a vacation day during the week to go rent one.

If it helps, I'm relatively close by, and would be happy to chat about the bike (always...)

Back