• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

I saw my third one a couple days ago. Was getting back on my bike after visiting the taco truck for my lunch and looked up to see a guy looking at me. We both acknowledged each other as a fellow NC brother. I don't care how "common " these bikes might be in the future cuz they are a fabulous machine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've yet to see one in my area, from my area. I asked at the dealership the other day and they said counting me, there are three in the area.

Well mine's not on the road yet but soon. Only the test before purchase ride so far. Don't expect to see another till summer when the area visitors show to the West Kootenays. There are a couple of 700's from Nelson but rumor has it they are way south on an adventure................but believe me, around here it's wild!

Saw a trailered NC on highway 49 in auburn CA yesterday. It looked brand new and was all decked out with honda side and top cases. Maybe it was coming home from the dealer?

I was in a car (boooo) so they didn't know I have an NC too :(

I've yet to see one in my area, from my area. I asked at the dealership the other day and they said counting me, there are three in the area.

We are the same way around Little Rock. I ask my dealer if they sold another all the time. There are two around Little Rock proper. A couple near Conway (40 minutes away) and two around Seacry (40 minutes aay). I've have met all but one of the riders and he is the new member near Conway. Oldjeff would be my best bet of seeing a bike in the wild.

I've yet to see one here in Denver other than mine. Report from the dealer is that they were hot in 2013 and sales dropped in 2014. It's just a matter of time; I love this bike.

I just saw one in Athens, GA! It was red with black panniers and some kind of aftermarket exhaust. I was in the cage on South Milledge Ave. when I saw this UGA colored, NC riding two up with red and black gear. Very slick.

Saw the first NC other than mine Sunday morning here in Denver. He was riding into downtown. He'd just bought his too (we're both still in those tacky temp tags waiting on title.) His comment as the light turned green after a few seconds of convo was "I fugg'n love it!"

Saw a trailered NC on highway 49 in auburn CA yesterday. It looked brand new and was all decked out with honda side and top cases. Maybe it was coming home from the dealer?

I was in a car (boooo) so they didn't know I have an NC too :(

I followed a red one around Lake Tahoe this last weekend! :) Oh wait...it was YOU!

Saw a black DCT parked at a Stripes gas station (the one just across from Dairy Queen) in Big Spring, TX today about 11:30 am.

I just can't wait to see one. I love this community. You guys are all awesome :D My last bike I saw 1 the entire 3 years I had one and it was on its side :( poor guy riding it hit a poorly marked speed bump at speed and wasn't ready for it. Bike was OK once the oil drained out of the cylinder but he was shaken up. None of the cars that went by in the 15 minutes the bike was laying there stopped or asked how he was :(

Pulled into my local Cycle Gear yesterday, right next to another 700X. There were several in the store, so I did not meet the owner. It was probably a newer model, as it was all shiny and clean.

Stopped to use the facilities at a gas station today (of course I didn't need gas) and when I came out, these were out front. Talked to the guy and apparently we have some common riding buddies. I've only seen one other NC in my area and that was a passing glimpse.

P1010101_zpskgc12sb2.jpg

P1010100_zpsxdbah4xd.jpg

I finally saw a NC700XD in Vermont. I was on my way back from my club's (BMW Motorcycle Owners of Vermont: Official Homepage) first breakfast meeting of the season and cruising past the Statehouse on State Street when I spied a silver NC with Honda bags parked on the street. The bike was ridden by Earl and Lisa of Essex, VT.

My first sighting of another NC occurred yesterday while driving through a town in central Wisconsin (other than a planned meetup with Showkey... which reminds me to look him up again.)

Back