• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seriously?

Only if it came with an extended warranty . . . ;)

Been looking for something like this. Thanks for posting, have ordered one and pics to follow...... ;)

No room in the frunk for that too :)
This weekend I went on a 200mi round trip... low fog, visibility about a mile and a smidge Every 30sec or so, I had a chance to use my built-in thummy wiper/squeegee thingy.

The idea is a good one in my opinion. Not sure it would be safe with just suckers stuck to the helmet! not too sure about the weight which would add onto your HEAD! it says 250gm / quarter of a kilo! that too without batteries! Question has to be asked why the author of this thread went round trawling Ebay for something like this :) lol

because he's a troll
getmecoat.gif

Last edited:
on the cbr I just had to turn my head slightly to the left/right and the wind would clear my visor. haven't been in the rain yet on the ncx so I don't know if the will still work.

The idea is a good one in my opinion. Not sure it would be safe with just suckers stuck to the helmet! not too sure about the weight which would add onto your HEAD! it says 250gm / quarter of a kilo! that too without batteries! Question has to be asked why the author of this thread went round trawling Ebay for something like this :) lol

I didn't, I saw it on another forum. I am from Arizona, rain is something we read about in magazines..................

Back