• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

She'll be here soon - NC700X DCT

as you will soon find out... :)

That "soon" isn't coming soon enough. I have watched almost every youtube video, read every spec, clicked every forum thread, and looked at thousands of photos. The only thing left to do is run around my office making motorcycle noises. This is toture for me. :)

That "soon" isn't coming soon enough. I have watched almost every youtube video, read every spec, clicked every forum thread, and looked at thousands of photos. The only thing left to do is run around my office making motorcycle noises. This is toture for me. :)

This Guy has it as bad as I did last year. I had to wait more than 6 months to get NaNCy. I know exactly what you are going through now.

Many of here can say the same thing about our bikes.

It's the frunk that first sold me, then followed by the DCT. I got to ride both of these bikes, I favored the DCT over the manual. The DCT is "AWESOME", as you will soon find out... :)

I've had mine since Sunday, it has 350km on it now and I agree with Brillot. The more I ride it the more I like it. I too rode both the manual and the DCT. For me the choice was easy - I injured my left leg 15 years ago and shifting is difficult.

Having said that I would not be surprised at all if the whole concept was designed in a way around the DCT. It makes all-around riding a blast the whole engine operating envelope really shines with the DCT. Just think about it - "less is more approach" applied in every respect. The low revving engine with the fat low/mid range just complements the whole idea of the DCT. Just like a modern diesel car. Feels really strong in everyday life, but is not really fast flat out. And my first tankfull was 78 mpg (US). You can not beat that :D.

Tapani

I advise ATGATT while running around the room making motorcycle noises. Makes the experience so much better............for those watching you :D

Had to google that TERM. FUNNY!!!!! Do you think I should make motorcycle noises in "S" or "D" mode? I'm just not sure how much noise I want to make. ;)

It makes all-around riding a blast the whole engine operating envelope really shines with the DCT.
Tapani

My thought was, in regards to buying the DCT, is this bike was designed to be shifted at 2-4,000 rpms. Why would I want to think about that low shifting and re-program my brain that tells me to ring it's neck until 9,000 rpms like a super-moto or other motorcycle. With a past of dirtbikes, riding wheelies, multiple leg injuries, screws in my ankle, and reckless driving on scooters and yes being caught by the police, I just want to ride, enjoy the roads, and have the ability to ride off-road a little. I'm an enthusiast that doesn't need a ton of horsepower to keep me happy.

This could possibly and most likely will be a "Forever bike" for me. It just does so much GREAT!!! If it was a woman, I think I'd marry this one. lol. Some women are Hot and have a ton of horsepower but this is the full package.

Any word on your bike yet??? Inquiring minds would like to know...

No, It wasn't going to be picked up till Friday. So miracle is Saturday, Likely Monday but if not I'm going to be on a trip from Tuesday-Thursday so I may have to be patient till Friday. Luckily, the trip should be fun and help me get my mind off waiting. :)

No, It wasn't going to be picked up till Friday. So miracle is Saturday, Likely Monday but if not I'm going to be on a trip from Tuesday-Thursday so I may have to be patient till Friday. Luckily, the trip should be fun and help me get my mind off waiting. :)

Thanks for the update. Good Luck on keeping your mind off of the bike, it is very difficult at times.

Stay busy, the time will pass quickly enough and you will have the bike soon.

ncmine.jpg

Love the new bike. 14 miles on her. She's exactly what I imagined and super fun!!!! People trip out when they don't see a shift lever, a clutch lever and then find a trunk in her. :)

Back