• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sidecar dogs

Ordered!

I absolutely love my dog. It would be great to bring him on a ride but I don't know if he could take it.

Saw this one on the Cherohala Skyway a few years ago. Dog stayed put. The owner said she stands up while riding but has never fallen off. She does have to scramble to stay on if he gets on the brakes hard. The trailer has a carpet pad giving the dog some traction.

Sad part was the dog had cancer and was not expected to live much longer, so at least she was doing something he loved in his last days.

cherohola_sep_08_bike_trip_037_comp_416.jpg

Last edited:
A friend of mine has a standard poodle that rides in the sidecar. It's always fun to ride with him and watch the heads turn and smile as he goes by.

Saw this one on the Cherohala Skyway a few years ago. Dog stayed put. The owner said she stands up while riding but has never fallen off. She does have to scramble to stay on if he gets on the brakes hard. The trailer has a carpet pad giving the dog some traction.

Sad part was the dog had cancer and was not expected to live much longer, so at least she was doing something he loved in his last days.

cherohola_sep_08_bike_trip_037_comp_416.jpg

He looks just like my boy Mike! great / sad story and thank you for sharing!

Back