• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Silver Plastics for White Ones

jp3rks

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got my NC last month. Living in the US, I had the silver or red option, and I have the silver one. However, after seeing some of the white colored ones, I think I like that one better. I'm assuming the white color was only available overseas?

Aside from painting my plastics, I thought I would first check to see if anyone has a white one, and would want to trade for the silver plastics. Obviously we'd have to ship them, and I'm not sure how much that would be. Anyone interested in something like this?

I just got my NC last month. Living in the US, I had the silver or red option, and I have the silver one. However, after seeing some of the white colored ones, I think I like that one better. I'm assuming the white color was only available overseas?

Aside from painting my plastics, I thought I would first check to see if anyone has a white one, and would want to trade for the silver plastics. Obviously we'd have to ship them, and I'm not sure how much that would be. Anyone interested in something like this?

Have you thought about going the PlastiDip route first, just to see if you really like it?

Just an idea :)

Agree.try plastic dip.the small part i did had held up with no problem.i plan on doing more this winter.

sent from my nc700x

I like the white also, but didn't make it over to the usa for some unknown reason ???

Like everyone says, try plastic dip. Then if you want to change back, its simple to do.

Ken

Back