• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sit&Fly / Sit & Fly Seat Cover

• Thread starter Deleted member 5383
  • Start date
I got the information about this seat cover from this forum, ordered it, cut it to fit my bike and found it to be great. I gave the ordering info to a friend that has a Honda ST1300 and he really likes it. It is the best $25 I have ever spent. I'm now considering to buy it and put on my Honda Valkyrie.

I put it over my stock seat, and it was an improvement. I bought a used sargent seat off ebay. harder but better. Only gripe now is a sweating butt, it's hot here in FL. I'm thinking of covering the
Sargent in the cover, that may be even better, it allows some air, also beter in rain and dew.

I ordered two of the cheep knockoff copies. It took about 10 weeks for them to arrive.

First I tried one stretched front to back over both seats, it was a moderate improvement but I wanted to build up the height of the seat.

I cut the trim off the other one,folded it up and did some trimming to make a seat pad that would build up the seat height by four layers, the first one stretched back over top to hold it in place. This mod has exceeded my expectations in comfort and I really appreciate the higher seating position. Both my knees and my but are happier.

Today I took a hole saw, some nylon, and a needle and thread to my passenger seat and a pair of scissors to the top cover to allow me to fuel without taking the cover off.

I guess I like it enough to do some irreversible changes to stock parts to make it work better for me.IMG_20171021_191004.jpg

Hey, how do you like the Wally World pad you have? I just ordered one for $12.00 that includes shipping (there were only two left). Rolling the dice... for $12.00? I'll skip the next Starbucks or something. :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey, how do you like the Wally World pad you have? I just ordered one for $12.00 that includes shipping (there were only two left). Rolling the dice... for $12.00? I'll skip the next Starbucks or something. :)

Still on my bike....It is good for 4-6 hours in the seat before I feel the need to stretch-on the Interstate, I stop before this for fuel anyways and non-interstate riding-most of my destinations are about the 3 hours mark. I rode for about 1.5 hours yesterday (none stop) and no complaints from the posterior...

Still on my bike....It is good for 4-6 hours in the seat before I feel the need to stretch-on the Interstate, I stop before this for fuel anyways and non-interstate riding-most of my destinations are about the 3 hours mark. I rode for about 1.5 hours yesterday (none stop) and no complaints from the posterior...
Thanks! I should be great then. I did 5 hours on the stock seat and that's about the ceiling of it for me

M 700’s seat has been covered with a double layer of the cheaper Chinese stuff.
Due to the thickness of the cover I am not able to lock the seat on top of tthe fuel cap any more, but it doesn't bother me. The seat now offers good comfort for about four hours in the seat.

82AB38B0-5778-459F-ABDC-C07D80C2E2A7.jpg

Back