• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Slippery stock pegs...What did you replace them with?

ld_rider

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just know I'm going to slip off my footpegs one day and crush my nuts..

I've come close already :-(

What have you replaced the stock pegs with that gives your boots some bite? Part number or specific model would be a big help. Also, was it a simple bolt-on or did you have to monkey around a bit???

TIA

I just know I'm going to slip off my footpegs one day and crush my nuts..

I've come close already :-(

What have you replaced the stock pegs with that gives your boots some bite? Part number or specific model would be a big help. Also, was it a simple bolt-on or did you have to monkey around a bit???

TIA

Funny you should ask but I messaged L.B.S a day ago about a post he made on 07-26-2013 on replacement footpegs:

http://nc700-forum.com/forum/nc700-mods/3589-footpeg-replacement-cheap.html

I found a similar set on Ebay:

MX Foot Pegs Motocross Dirt Bike Footrests L R for 1996 1997 Suzuki DR650SE | eBay

A bit of monkeying around is in order.

SW-Motech makes a set at $159.90.

SW-MOTECH On-Road Off-Road Convertible Footpegs for Honda NC700X '11-'15, NC700S '11-'15, NC750X '14 & NC750S '14 - TwistedThrottle.com

Last edited:
Another one for the SW-MOTECH foot pegs here. I put them on mine and I love them. Like others said they are pricey, but worth it. I do not regret getting them at all.

Edit. Yes, they were very easy to install too.

I have the same and you can remove the rubber and have a offroad foot peg. Even with the rubber you have a 4X wider peg that I could even stand up on in the rain when doing some minor off road. With the rubber off you may make permanent engravings in your boot sole ....:)

...and another satisfied SW-Motech owner. Not only are they comfortable, but I have mine set up at the lower setting. Makes just enough difference in legroom to make the riding position much better.

peg.jpg

Thanks fellows for all the replies....

Collectively you are all helping me turn this $8K motorcycle into a $11k motorcycle ;-)

SW- Motech looks great but dayum they sure are proud of them, eh?

They should be here early next week.

Thanks!

These MFW Vario foot pegs are nice. Three peg styles and 3 offset distances available. When I low sided my bike, only the bottom of the foot peg next to the mount suffered any damage.

givi.jpg

Back