• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

So I will be moving and I'm taking my NC

JoshuaJohnson111089

Reaction score
Visit site
I plan to move back to Denver, CO from my hometown of Baton Rouge, LA in a couple of months. I took a train to Denver last time I went there but this time I plan to ride my NC700X there. Has anyone ever taken this route? I've never toured before so this should be an adventure....fits the bike.

-Josh

Made the trip from Panama City FL to Colorado Spring CO 5 or 6 times when I was younger. Going through TX literally takes all day long. For me, it was the worst part of the trip. LA, NM, MS, AL & CO were nice to drive through. Have fun!! (Oh yeah, driving through Dallas always got my blood pumping.)

If I was doing it I would go north through Arkansas, NE corner of Oklahoma into Kansas and across to Denver. Not much you can do about western Kansas and eastern Colorado, but it would be about the same through that stretch no matter what route you took. I've traversed this great land several times by car and always find something interesting even in the "boring" parts. Have fun on your trip and ride safe.

If you want to go through Arkansas, I’d take 61 to Natchez and then 65 up to Pine Bluff, AR. From there Interstate to a little north of Little Rock where you have a choice of staying interstate or taking hwy64 to FT Smith. Shortest route then would be interstate into Oky hit, I think it is 51, to Tulsa, Witchita, KS and on over. A prettier route would be FT Smith through Fayetteville and on north through SW Missouri up to Kansas City and the left. The drive through NW AR is beautiful and I believe SW Missouri is great to.

Two lanes are fun but beware of the distracted drivers. Especially in MO and Arkansas. Nearly got taken out in my younger days by cagers who just couldn't see a motorcycle with the headlights on....This was before texting and cell phones existed.

Baton rogue that remind me of this song. brilliant.
[video=youtube_share;RxI84HXXoQs]http://youtu.be/RxI84HXXoQs[/video]

Back