• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Some cheap Chinese crap to buy...

A lot of the parts for any motorcycle, any brand were made in China. Kymko has 5 plants in mainland china. The engine for a certain BMW is a china project. And the list goes on. Today is now a one world market.

My crap experience was with footpegs.
Completely useless, as they broke off and I had to
ride home with my foot on the lightbar.:mad:

I got the handguard from eBay price$12.90
f80036cba87b8be6ab38f4c1180a808b.jpg
ae51ad2de4ab67afc8e067ee31360f94.jpg
283f75101a0063830b0ffc113073af60.jpg
I bend the metal thing down a little to fit better. I like them.[emoji4]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Just installed those same risers. Haven't gotten a chance to ride with them yet. Can't see how the extra price for Rox risers would be worth it.

Were the screws long enough on the bar ends? When I put the cap on the end and the screw and bar weight they are to short. What did you do? How about a picture of the bar ends. Love the pictures you have. Do the flat brackets fit on the mirror or the clutch/brake lever pivot points where the screw hold then on?

Last edited:
I like the angle risers better, myself. they seem to put things right where they need to be with less bulk, and I trust them better, not having two rotational areas.

s-l1600.jpg

I'm curious to see if mine stay put during a ride. The bars have a textured area under the clamps that keeps them from rotating. The new risers are smooth where they mount into the original bar clamp. I may end up taking them out and roughing up the surface a little.

I'm curious to see if mine stay put during a ride. The bars have a textured area under the clamps that keeps them from rotating. The new risers are smooth where they mount into the original bar clamp. I may end up taking them out and roughing up the surface a little.

I thought about doing that as well or possibly wrapping the bar with little bit of electrical tape. Only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the angle risers better, myself. they seem to put things right where they need to be with less bulk, and I trust them better, not having two rotational areas.

s-l1600.jpg

I bought these based on your earlier recommendation. Just one of the things I'll be installing Mid March when I pull it out of hibernation. Only five more weeks!

How are the Bluetooth radios? I see a lot of Chinese radios that are US sellers on eBay and thinking about taking a chance on one of them. Just wanna listen to podcasts on my commute. Currently using earphones which work well but it's annoying having to put them on and off every time helmet goes on. Wouldn't use it to talk on the phone or communicate to other riders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back