• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Status of my mods.

FlaNC700X

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Mod#1 Calsci Medium screen - although it worked good, I was looking at the lines of my NC the other day and decided the stock tiny little shield looked better. Even though I swear my sunglasses have more plastic on them. So I switched back. Since my commute is now 1/4 of what it was the stock will do for my 10 minute ride.

Mod #2 flashing red LEDs for extra brake lights- worked great when the key was on, but if the engine was running they would freak out and stop flashing. Called the manufacturer they responded quickly, indicating a filter was needed and they would send it immediately.

So as far as mods. I'm batting a 1000. I better work harder at deciding on mods. Or I'll go broke!

My brake flashers are doing the same exact thing! I didn't notice for a few days, but caught my reflection backing out of the garage one day.

Guess I'll call the Electropod folks and ask about filter too. Good info.

trey

Back