• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Stockholm sends warm greetings!

LuckyBike´s

Reaction score
Visit site
From one model to another ... NC 750 XD DCT
Have driven CTX DCT since last year and have changed and now updated further.
Lucas is my name and I look forward to sharing the experience and strength along with you all. Intends to adapt the new bike for me personally, usually carry small inner same changes to the riding position, foot pegs, handlebars and seat, as well as the suspension .... like long suspension with the right components. We will see what is needed.
However, I am grateful that you are out here! Well met!

Varadero XL1000 Africa Queen
The first generation Honda's intention was that it would be a super offroad, but market betrayal .... We who drove these bikes in the late 90's were too few... simply. So Honda's offroad section was closed in order to dress the finished chassis in country road suits.
2013 I built Varaderon and I understood early in the process that the above was true.
The picture shows that! Here with some other suspension.

136906010007120100_resized.jpg

Earlier images in the thread!
Image 1 Country Road Version
Image 2 Rally version I competed in 2013 (yes many were there .... Scandinavian Dakar riders who got howe see Honda from behind 2013, both to on special test and run legs.
image 3 Honda CTX 700 X DCT only thing in the whole world! 70 mm higher than the OEM

Here a photo from lunch on day 2 when we were 45 minutes before the other, lunch gang in the background was not even know the place when we arrived .... comes into the story in many minus points :(

141816525328376400_resized.jpg

It did, of course a bit embarrassing for everyone with expensive Dakar bikes and investments so we can talk a bit quiet about it!

But God so much fun I had :)

Last edited:
Anyone who blasts around on one of those 1000cc beasts with full knobbies off tarmac has got my full and complete respect!

Sweden MasRally 2013 Honda Africa Queen XL1001 RS Dakar
[video=youtube_share;se80AzAvXDw]https://youtu.be/se80AzAvXDw[/video]

Nice! My favourite part was from 6:30 to 8:30 :cool: Looks like you really bombing along :D
Ha ha, yes the road is magical .... Now I have the camera on the helmet as it looks to drive at least 40 km slower :)
Damn Glad you liked the part, I love that path, hard-packed sand, many roots and sloped turns, and lovely rear wheel leads both into the corners and out of the same.
If you, whoever of you come here, and I'll take you on a ride you and much more

And thank you for your wonderful welcome, now stands NC'n on the street and I love it .... Already, new ideas have taken shape up here (pointing to head) We'll see what happens.

It warms with your greetings THANKS!

Back