• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Switch back LED turn signals

Correy

Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone could help.

I have a Honda 2020 NC750, US model.

I installed switch back LEDs with relay. When the bike is on but not running LEDs turn signals work fine. When I start bike and let it run after a few minutes the left signal begins to flash slowly in the white mode not Amber. Any suggestions on a fix would be much appreciative.

Also when the bike is running the signals will work properly. Just after a while when signals are not in use the left signal will start flashing white.

Also when the bike is running the signals will work properly. Just after a while when signals are not in use the left signal will start flashing white.
So when not signalling, both of the running lights are on solid white for awhile, then the left one starts to flash? Sounds like possibly a bad LED lamp. Swap the LED lamps left and right and see if the problem moves to the other side.

Yes that’s exactly what happens. Thanks for the suggestion I will give that a go

I swapped the LED lamps. Now everything is working properly. I have a feeling that the left lamp was not installed properly. I’d like to thank you two for helping.

Back