• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tail tidy brightness

Neostorm

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all

I've been lurking around for a while but finally have a red nc700x coming my way. I would like to get a tail tidy but the pictures I've seen of the r&g looks barely noticeable in terms of brightness during the day. Does any one know whose might be the brightest?

Thank you

McCall.

Sometime this coming week I intend checking with Electrical Connection in Knoxville, TN to see what they can do to add more light to the back of my NC. I know one thing is LED conversion to signal lights so they become tail, stop and turn rather than just turn. They have made this conversion on all of my other bikes. At night and when riding into the sun I like the back to be lit up better than a Christmas Tree.

Thanks:) I looked into hyperlite for my bmw but had since forgotten about them. I will probably just get the ermax and add more aux lighting.

I'd be interested in this conversion tn thunder. Let us know what they say can be done about the nc700x.

Back