• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The Honda Valkyrie is Back!

Me, I'm wondering what outrageously evil and powerful hold the original designer of the DN-01 has over the entire Honda Corporate decision making process...:eek:

I suspect Triffids or Body Snatchers of some kind.

Was a mistake to discontinue the Valkyrie in the first place. And the Rune!? You'd have thought Honda design guys copied from the Victory Vision guys (or vice versa). Two identically gaudy machines!

Edit: What a beauty!

Last edited:
I think it's an interesting idea. It's a naked Goldwing but I'm glad they brought the Valkyrie name back. I'm guessing that the MSRP comes in at around $16K. We'll see.

Sweet looking machine. Got to say I love that helmet!! I wonder what the MPG will be on that, so much power for a newbie like me, its scary (lol)

Tony

Is this thing a shaft drive and a single sided swing arm?

Yep, like all GL1800s.

BTW, I don't want the Valkyrie, but I do want that paint code so I can paint my NC that shade of blue!

Greg

I can always appreciate a nice bike but this one doesn't do anyting for me other than the color.

Sweet looking machine. Got to say I love that helmet!! I wonder what the MPG will be on that, so much power for a newbie like me, its scary (lol)

Tony

I believe current goldwings are getting between 20-40 mpg... so I'd venture it's probably in the same ball park.

Unless I'm missing something but wouldn't that just make it a goldwing with custom bags?

When I showed my father (a goldwing owner) the givi trekkers I want to put on my bike (some day... when I can convince the wife to let me spend the dollars) he was jealous. Not because he was impressed with the hard luggage, but because when and my mom stop for the night on a long trip, they have to unpack the bike to get everything in the hotel, where I'd just be able to release the bags and carry in two hard, water proof suit cases.

Back