• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The WABDR

Old Can Ride

Reaction score
Visit site
A few years back a wonderful fellow from the NC-7 forum had a ride on the WABDR. What a great ride!!! Joe Tx and I road all the way from Texas for this ride. I already knew my knees had to be replaced soon, but there was no way that I was about to miss this ride. Because of my bad knees, I had to sit down a lot more than anyone should have for this ride. So, on the WABDR I went down an tore my ACL. I figured that I had nothing to lose as my knees were already history before I started the ride. I knew I would not get to finish the WABDR ride, as the pain from the torn ACL as not good. So, Nana Chou and I hobbled back to my son-in-laws home in California. Had to leave Nana Chou (my bike) in California and fly back to Texas.

To quote Douglas MacArthur - "I shall return"......

And I will conquer Babyhead Hill on the WABDR!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;myP6iN44Z0I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myP6iN44Z0I&t=237s[/video]

Back