• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tomorrow

tew47

Reaction score
Visit site
Well tomorrow I am going to try to trade my Venture on an NC700X. Hope the sales person is hungry and wants to buy and sale real bad. Going to order a lot of accessories since this will most likely be the last bike I buy. Wish me luck.

tew47

Good luck. I would have thought that the salesman would be keen to do a deal at this time of year especially if you are buying loads of extras. I hope that he gives you a decent price for your Venture

Tell the salesperson this is his FIRST sale of 2013.
If he screws up, it will be the same for the rest of his year.
:p

It works for me....
:D
Good luck!
Happy New Year!

Tell the salesperson this is his FIRST sale of 2013.
If he screws up, it will be the same for the rest of his year.
:p

It works for me....
:D
Good luck!
Happy New Year!

Not sure that talking to the salesperson like that would endear the buyer to them. Personally I find developing a good relationship with the salesperson a much better idea. this has worked for me with all the bikes I have purchasedover the years

I've heard it's better to buy at the end of a month than at the beginning, especially during the slow sales months of fall and winter. Supposedly the sales staff is more motivated to make a deal then because they've got their end of month quota staring them in the face.

I've heard it's better to buy at the end of a month than at the beginning, especially during the slow sales months of fall and winter. Supposedly the sales staff is more motivated to make a deal then because they've got their end of month quota staring them in the face.

I pretty much agree with this and try and make my deals at the end of months. Also found getting insurance quotes at end of months can be cheaper for same policy with same insurer.

I also heard that it is better if you buy when you have the real cash and waved it at them...
Negotiating over 10 or 20 dollars over the MRSP is not going to be "cool"...
(I am just trying my hand at being sarcastic.... :p)

Well no bike yet. They have to find one. They did and it will be here in two weeks. Seems like everything is going my way with everything I want on it.

Two weeks away? You're not in that tiny geographical oddity of a town from O Brother, Where Art Thou? that hair treatment (pomade), auto parts, and everything else is two weeks away from, are you? :p

If you haven't seen that movie, just ignore this post and move along...

Back